Baby, Toddler & Children photography capturing their unique personality.
Our sessions here at the studio are fun, flexible and individual for your child. As all children are different so our sessions and photography will reflect this. Some children are outgoing and some a little quieter, so we adjust how the session flows just for them. Sarah’s style is relaxed and natural and she has lots of patience for active children and families.
What ages can be photographed?
- 3 months – Not sitting up yet, but lots of smiles, lets capture the memories of the first smile.
- 6 months – If not already your little one is close to sitting up, rolling over and holding things.
- 9 months – Crawling, reaching for things, standing along furniture, very curious and super quick.
- One year milestone – A very special 1st birthday celebration, we have captured many babies first steps during a session, a really emotional time for everyone!
- 12-18 months – Lots of playing with throwing and catching, building blocks etc.
- 18-24 months – Lets go crazy in the studio, running, jumping, playing.
- 2-3 years – Ride a bike, peek a book, dancing, running, catching bubbles.
- 5+ be the star of the show, dressing up, cheeky character, playing games, singing, running, jumping, catching and simply having a great time!
- 10+ Cool kids, it’s all about accessories and cool clothes, natural images capturing their personality.
The best time to photograph children is when they are involved in an activity or game – so when they are busy having fun the smiles will come naturally. So don’t worry about asking them to ‘smile for the camera’!
How long does the portrait photography process take?
Please book your session as early as possible. It is best to schedule your session at least 2-3 weeks in advance; however , we can take same week appointments if our schedule allows. During our holiday times, our schedule really busy, so please plan ahead as best as you can to avoid disappointment.
After you book, we will confirm your session and send you all the details including an email consultation. Sessions themselves vary in time but an approximate guide is 1 hour. Your viewing and ordering appointment is scheduled around 1-2 weeks after your session takes place. Your order will be hand re-touched and airbrushed ensuring you only the very best in quality. Product fulfillment time depends on types of products ordered, for example, prints and digital images – 4 weeks and wall portrait/custom designed – 6-8 weeks.
What is the best time for Christmas Portraits?
In order to receive products (especially wall products) for Christmas we recommend you book your session as early as possible, before 31st October is ideal if you would like wall product, for all other products, before the beginning of December is best. If you require a last minute session though, that’s no problem just call us on 0151 348 1234 to schedule.
Do you offer gift vouchers?
Yes, gift vouchers are the perfect gift on any special occasion. You can find gift vouchers at our online store ready for you to purchase, download and print or email to your friend or relative.
How do I book?
To arrange a photography session, please call our studio on 0151 348 1234, or click the link on the right of this page.
When you call us, we will discuss details of the session, including number of people involved, clothing ideas, pricing and what type of products you are thinking about. We will also obviously answer any questions you have about any aspect of your session.