We know that photography can be a sizeable investment. We believe that no one should have to sacrifice the quality of their photographs due to restrictions in budget. therefore, we are proud to offer you an instalment payment plan to allow you some financial flexibility.
- 100% interest free payments
- Divided into convenient monthly amounts
- Easy, automatic way to spread the expense
- flexible payment terms
Payment plans are offered at your portrait viewing session subject to the following terms & conditions. You will receive your goods at the end of the term plan, once all payments have been made.
Payment Plan Contract Terms
This legally binding contract is made between Sarah Offley Photography and the client named in this form, wherein the client agrees to payment to Sarah Offley Photography in accordance with the terms below.
- The payment plan is offered at your portrait viewing session on orders placed. (subject to terms and conditions).
- Payments can be made via credit or debit card. You will receive an invoice monthly when payment is due, simply click the link to pay securely online.
- No Interest is charged for this payment plan.
- Payment term monthly payments are as follows: Orders £140-£250 = 2 months term, £260-£390 = 3 months term, £400-£500 = 4 months term, £510-£600 = 5 months term, £610+ 6 months term.
Payment terms are: 2 months (1/2 paid at viewing & 1/2 paid 1 month later), 3 months 1/3 paid at viewing & 1/3 paid 1 monthly intervals), 4 months (1/4 paid at viewing & 1/4 paid 1 monthly intervals).
- The Maximum term is 6 months, however this can be shorter.
- The full payment for your order must be paid by the end of the term of plan. Failure to do so will result in prices increasing and the risk of the loss of money paid to us up to that point.
- Your first payment is due at your viewing and ordering session.
- The client will receive their order at the end of the term of the plan (allow an extra 6-8 weeks for production and manufacture).
- The client is not entitled to any refund for payments made if they decide to cancel their order.
- If payments aren’t received within 24 hours invoice being issued or for whatever reason a payment is missed, the client shall be given notice to pay the payment within 7 working days, if payment is not received within 7 days a charge of £10 per failure to pay will be added to your balance.
- Prices and products are only guaranteed for the plan term.
- There are no exceptions or allowances made with regards to the terms of this agreement. All decisions made regarding this contract are final.