Although we have photographed many hundreds of families over the years, we make sure that we never loose sight of how nervous you may be if you are coming for your first family photoshoot.
We genuinely want you to enjoy your time at our studio and to get images that you will love no and in future generations so we’ve put together a short list of tips to help you prepare and what to expect from your family photoshoot with us.
- The studio is your personal space, there won’t be any distractions, no one else coming in, it’s a homey warm and welcoming atmosphere so not intimidating at all and neither is Sarah!
- We don’t expect you to know how to pose! Don’t worry about a thing, with beautiful lighting, styling, and over 15 years experience of posing all body shapes and sizes, we have this covered.
- No pressure. Every session is different and everyone who attends a session is different, your needs and wants are different too so there’s no pressure to conform to ‘cookie’ style ‘in out’ photography. Sarah is here to capture your particular family dynamic, whether that is fun, cuddly, shy etc. it’s about your connection and bond with each other
- Bespoke sessions. Tailored just for you, let us know what you would love and the style to have captured at your session.
- Preparation is key! Book your family photoshoot in advance so you have plenty of time to prepare without any stress.
Call us on 0151 348 1234 or contact us to have a chat about your family photoshoot requirements and see how we can capture your family.